I've heard that the 2x12 combo can overpower most halfstacks, is that true?Are the cleans anygood, if they're just meh thats fine as longas they don't suck.
Quote by ~AdNy
and for whoever took a dump in an acoustic, your a ****in asshole. they probably had to trash that thing.

Quote by Quantonyne
wow...i love the internet. and i thought putting small furry animals up your ass was weird.
It can overpower SS halfstacks. Compare to the same wattage tube stack and it won't be louder. Cleans aren't very good on 5150/6505's. The 212 won't push as much air as a halfstack but it will be easily loud enough.
sweet, i don't ned stellar cleans but if i need to ude them...they couldn't be worse that me ****y SS pratice amp.
Quote by ~AdNy
and for whoever took a dump in an acoustic, your a ****in asshole. they probably had to trash that thing.

Quote by Quantonyne
wow...i love the internet. and i thought putting small furry animals up your ass was weird.
supposedly, since the combo is biased a little hotter from the factory, it's supposed to have a little warmer cleans than the head, so they might suit you fine.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Ya the cleans are allright if you add a chorus pedal with it they sound much better. and a halfstack is a bit louder as it can push more air but the combo is by far louder than you will ever need. great for practice and gigs
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
noted, i'll have to try one out.

Quote by ~AdNy

Quote by Quantonyne