On vacation for ten days with no electric guitar puts a bit of a dent in my general recording plans. However, I decided to use this time to put together a few ideas into an electronic type recording. It's not techno, to be honest I don't really know how to classify it. Keep an open mind I guess.

"Expiffiantly Speaking" is the title.

http://acidpink.dmusic.com/

As is usual, crit for crit if you take the time to leave one
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
hey bud whenever the drum kit comes into it, it kinda sounds like a yes song...but then turns into ...like animeish/gaming music...but yeah overall its pretty tight..good work!!!

peace
jonesy
Really like the intro. Like the drums, and what feels like the bass, but I'm not really sure what it is. It makes me smile. It reminds me of the video game Super Smash Brother Melee. Reminds me of a Tim Burton movie at the same time. Its definitly awesome. I'm gonna have to listen to this again in the future. Very nice. A+

Do mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=417270
Thanks for the comments. It is a bit like video game music at times. The Tim Burton comment is kinda funny because I like a lot of the music for his movies, maybe it slipped in somehow?
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
I really like it!! Definately game theme material! I love the crescendos after the drums kick in. Some awesome melodies in there and it keeps changing up which kept me listening. Good work. It has a really epic feel about 20s in.

Awesome stuff... I can imaging this as background music to Zelda.

C4C - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6596955#post6596955
Last edited by zedar at Aug 23, 2006,
The intro is nice...really like the bass and the drum stuff. The lead thing is cool...very nice work. I like the part where it turns more minor and builds off it...great job. The weaahhhh bass thing is sweet...lol glockenspiel, sweet! I love this dude. Awesome. I really like this dude, very nice job. I'd never be capable of something like this...how did you compose it? On a keyboard? In your head?
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
this is actually pretty interesting. What did you use to record it and all, was it a composing program? . I really like the bell part, its really melodic. slightly repatative but good stuff

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=420713
my stuff^^^
Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club, PM deadhead313313

People Wouldn't know good music if it hit them in face
- Frank Zappa

Gear:
Carvin CT3
Digitech GNX3
Peavey Classic 30
Thanks for the comments, guys.

Quote by That_Pink_Queen
...how did you compose it? On a keyboard? In your head?

I had a few ideas in my head, but most were written out using the program I have. I did a lot of the arranging in my head, though, since I was thinking about it a lot while I wasn't able to use the computer. Maybe someday I'll get better at working out melodic ideas in my head.

Quote by RHDIII
What did you use to record it and all, was it a composing program?

I used Fruity Loops Studio 5. It doesn't force me to just use MIDI: they have something called sytrus that produces pretty good sounds. I'm still trying to figure a lot of it out.

Quote by ledhed68
the part i dont like though is how it sounds like its skipping, i dont know if you did that on purpose though

Hmm, must be your player or something. I'm not aware of any skipping.
Cool,very interesting indeed. Really good production quality,what program did you use?

So much going on haha! Elements of jazz and classical and a bunch of other stuff toom,I really like it man.

I'm really tring to pick stuff up in terms of crit but I really cant find anything. Its so "out there" that I cant say "such and such" would be nice here. Its got a unique feel. Love it bro' great job!
'At its best, it represents total freedom of musical expression, unfettered by technical limitations.'-Guthrie Govan on shredding
Hey, would you mind if we put this song on UG radio?

Thanks!
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
UG radio? Sounds excellent.

I'll have a look through the thread.