What would be a guitar that is easy to play on, capable of doing whammy tricks without ****ing up the tuning too bad, but still has great tone?

Is it possible to get this with a budget of $1,000 CAD (about 880 USD)

(pickup modifications are fine... just still within the budget)
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings
RG1570 is all I can think of.
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
I don't think I can afford one of those + 3 new pickups
what is the music theory and what does it teach you, like scales, solos, and to build speed???

Check out my recordings
hehe...as always, i will suggest the Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR...or there is the LTD MH-400..and just to round it out, the Ibanez RGT42DXBP(why cant they come up with simpler names?), with a pickup change of course
Go get your shovel.
Oh yeah, and a question for Ibanez users, how does the Edge Pro (or whatever the rg 1570 has) work? I hear tuning is difficult, do I have to unscrew something to tune it or what?

Check out my recordings