Right, so i just got From Mars to Sirius and it is mindblowing. I recommend it to any Devin Townsend or Meshuggah fans as it sounds like both bands mixed together.

discuss.

sweet album cover too

Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
yes i got that album pretty good stuff indeed
Quote by greety

Yes we also shot JFK and faked the moon landing here at the UG Metal Forum.
I think theres already a thread on 'em.

Either way.

IM GOING TO SEE THEM WITH HATESPHERE W00T!1ONE!
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
^^So am I. You going to the London date?
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
^Nah, Newcastle.

It's kinda strange how we rarely get decent gigs here... Then all of a Sudden theres Gojira/Hatesphere, Destruction, Satyricon/Keep of Kalessin/Insomnium, and Exodus (In a Rock Bar, w00tpwnz). I could say Nevermore ... But they're playing Support for Disturbed.... So I might just wait til I can see 'em Headline.

Like, wowness.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
They have a video for one of the songs form that album (I think it's the title track). Cool song, freakin' weird video.
^Yah, 'To Sirius'. The vid reminded me of the 'Sweating Bullets' Video for some reason.
LAMMERGEIER
I love From Mars To Sirius, very refreshing take on death metal. I cant get enough of the tapping on Global Warming.