I just got a Behringer Hellbabe wah....i've discovered, maybe a problem, when my guitar is in clean, and those who have seen the hellbabe wah, has a boost button. When it is off and i'm not activating the wah, my clean sounds has no disturbance, but if the boost is on but i'm not playing with the wah, my sounds starts cracking.

Is this a fault in the pedal?
"Well, yeah, sometimes I get a little too creative."
~Bruce Dickinson~

-------------------------
"Various equipments"
Sometimes that sorta thing happens when there's a lack of power to the pedal which causes it to not bypass propperly. If the battery your using is new or you have an adapter then maybe it's a fault of the pedal... either way, behringer make crap.
i got that pedal and the same thing happens to me.. so i dont think its a fault.
when the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace - jimi hendrix
It only happens to me if my battery is drained .
Try to get a new battery / use another adapter?
How about.......

Get rid of it and buy a real Crybaby From Hell? or a 535q. You get what you pay for. Sorry to be a dick, but it's true.
I found out the problem, the thing is when the boost is on and the boost level is FULL, only then the sounds crack, thanks anyway guys....
~Bruce Dickinson~

"Various equipments"
Quote by the1
How about.......

Get rid of it and buy a real Crybaby From Hell? or a 535q. You get what you pay for. Sorry to be a dick, but it's true.

Hell, i know ur so damn bloody right, the thing is, this is just for practise since its the 1st wah i'm handling, i traded my DS-2 which i hated, to pay 1 quater the price of this
wah....anyway i'm savin up for an Ibanez Weepin demon...which could take a bit of time.
~Bruce Dickinson~

"Various equipments"
Yeah, I just got a Hell Babe to **** around with, but I guess I'll get me a good Crybaby once I get the dough. The Hell Babe is good as just an introduction to wah-ing I guess, although it's not very practical. Also, when the batteries are low, it absolutely sucks. Although, if you've got a power supply or fresh batteries, it's actually not that bad.
I got the Hellbabe and didnt really like it. It doesnt have great range but you'll get the idea of its "wah". Also, IMHO, its better as a boost pedal rather then wah-ing.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Yeah, or as a makeshift EQ/boost pedal to get a more trebly sound for solos... I sometimes just hold my foot down on it to do that...