What do you think about it?

And if you have one, what colour do u have it in and do u like it/regret getting that colour. (i know it isnt about how it looks but im just interested)
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Last edited by breadstick at Aug 21, 2006,
I have one, I see nothing wrong with it, it still has great classic Strat tone
I believe if you knew morse code, tap dancing would be extremely annoying.
the only thing it might suffer from is poorer wood quality (not the end of the world cos it will be ok), or quality control (always buy a MIM strat from a shop so you can check the neck joint and other things [straight hardware etc])
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
^exactly,

so what if it has more than one piece of wood in the body? MIM Strats are amazing anyway (much better then the whole gibson-epiphone thing)

Mine is teal green metallic, which is cool, and pseudo-rare, but I like daphne blue the best. . .
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
you can get a huge selection in colors, pickups and price if u step up to a classic series, made in mexico strat.

if u have the cash, the step up to the 50,60,70's, players deluxe, or anniversary strat, is worth the bump up.

if not a standard is fine, just pick out a good one.
mine is sunburst tortoise guard, and upgraded pickups. over 10yrs old and one of my favorite guitars.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
i have a mexican standard wtih blue agave body and a maple fret board. Its percect
i have a fender mim strat with two humbuckers and a rosewood fretboard and it plays great after i got it setup. it's blue agave with a black pickguard. i bought it for about $300 on musician's friend when they ran a special a while ago.

i have no complaints or regrets concerning my guitar.
(sorry for the blurry pic but i can't find the digital camera now. this picture was taken the day i got it.)

Quote by CoKane311
i have a fender mim strat with two humbuckers and a rosewood fretboard and it plays great after i got it setup. it's blue agave with a black pickguard. i bought it for about $300 on musician's friend when they ran a special a while ago.

i have no complaints or regrets concerning my guitar.
(sorry for the blurry pic but i can't find the digital camera now. this picture was taken the day i got it.)

that is awsome
I've got a Mexican Standard strat, I love it, could be a bit thicker sounding at the bridge at times, but it's not much of a big deal.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30