Can I do this using an MT-2? I have a terrible no-name amp so I'm not even going to mention it here Help please!
And a terrible pedal. MAn just go for a better amp if your amps worse, I hate the MT-2 it sounds so bad. (yes I know I have one but its only untill i buy my new amp). But uh yeah, I doubt you can get a trivium sound with it.
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio
Ibanez SA120
Peavey Raptor EXP
Takamine Electric Acoustic
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss TU-2
Boss MT-2 (For use with my Vox)
MXR M-108 10-Band Eq
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Peavey JSX Head
Vox AD50VT
You might find the answer to your question in this link below

---->click here
This is my signature

I can't think of a decent sig!
get a Marshall DSL you will get there tone perfect
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by snichs
You might find the answer to your question in this link below

---->click here

Problem is that Matt and Corey aren't on the list xD
Yeah, get the DSL.
Quote by ~AdNy
and for whoever took a dump in an acoustic, your a ****in asshole. they probably had to trash that thing.

Quote by Quantonyne
wow...i love the internet. and i thought putting small furry animals up your ass was weird.
I'm really interested in getting their muting sounds, and their awesome leads. So you think a Marshall DSL would work?
Quote by indra13
I'm really interested in getting their muting sounds, and their awesome leads. So you think a Marshall DSL would work?

Well Matt Heafy uses DSL Heads with an Overdrive pedal, so that should get you closer to his sound
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
Quote by Untitled001
Problem is that Matt and Corey aren't on the list xD

My bad, here is the link i meant to post

click here
This is my signature

I can't think of a decent sig!
Heafy uses a DSL 50, or at least he used to, i don't know about now. The DSL 50 is the head version of the DSL and is a lot better than the mediocre DSL401 combo.
Thanks snichs for the link.

Altough i doubt that it's going to work with my current amp My current amp is soooo sh !tty, it only has gain, drive, distortion, treble, and bass knobs (no master volume lol)

Quote by codybcool
Heafy uses a DSL 50, or at least he used to, i don't know about now. The DSL 50 is the head version of the DSL and is a lot better than the mediocre DSL401 combo.

The DSL401 combo is a hell a lot cheaper, but it's not worth it yeah? What are the major differences between the DSL50 and the DSL100?
less wattage. The 50 has less watss so can get to that craked distortion tone sooner but the 100 has more headroom for a tad bit better cleans
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join