hey ive been playing guitar for 2 n half years now and im into stuff like trivium, metallica etc. i cant sweep pick but i can play stuff thts moderately fast. can anyone suggest any songs that are fun to play? ie. solo not too hard but challenging if ya get what i mean.

Thnx

Jamie
'tallica - Fade to Black
Gibson SG Standard
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Fulltone OCD
EH Holy Grail
yh i can play tht already, along with sanitarium, one, seek and destroy, unforgiven, enter sandman, master of puppets and nothing else matters
Matt Heafy's solos aren't that hard if know how to play Metallica solos.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
yh ive almost got the gunshot solo, has n e one heard bat country by avenged sevenfold? that solo's sick
four horsmen... great song to play i can play both solo's and ive ben playin for a year n a half...ummm...lern some slayer songs....the solo's are intense and insanely fast...with like divebombs and stuff...but they have alot of speedy riffs....and some pantera stuff like cemetery gates...awesome song to lern...
yea slayer are quick, pantera i can play bits of cemetary gates and mostly all of cowboys from hell