me and my band want to cover a descendent song we were thinking ''hope''
what descendent song do you think we should cover?
I'd go with something not emo. But if you wanna do kinda punk stuff I'd suggest something by the Ramones... or maybe even Billy Idol.
man no offence but i wouldnt waste a cover on an emo song go with dig up her bones by the misfits and if not that do a cover of i dont care by the ramones
^Dude, this isn't emo shit this pop-punk. This isn't crappy FOB pop-punk either. You;d probably like it if you put your Misfits elitism behind you.
On Topic:Suburban Home.
brnh.bandcamp.com
^Dude, this isn't emo shit this pop-punk. This isn't crappy FOB pop-punk either. You;d probably like it if you put your Misfits elitism behind you.
On Topic:Suburban Home.

i only said misfits because he said pop punk i personally dont like them but my friends showed me a couple of songs
Last edited by manthtscrazy at Aug 21, 2006,
Quote by hardrock1315
Could I ask why everyone suddenly thinks the Descendents are emo?

You should do "I'm Not A Loser", that song kicks ass.

hey dude you have a schecter c-1 classic do you like it better than a schecter c-1 elite
Quote by manthtscrazy
hey dude you have a schecter c-1 classic do you like it better than a schecter c-1 elite

Yeah, (at least for me) it seems like everything is just like one notch up from the elite. Better pickups, neck thru instead of set neck, (IMO) nicer finish and inlay, etc.