Well, i hope you arnt saying that the actual guitar, sounded good based on the video clip, because he doesnt use that guitar for recording. I'm unsure of the name of the guitar, though maybe try guitar geek, or something or wait for a wiser UGer to pass by.
I seen his guitar .. last night i believe, their concert was on tv, everywhere but home. that was awesome, but i dont really know what type of guitar it is, ill look it up
dan armstrong i believe
"No one ? and I repeat, no one ? has ever died for a flag. See, a flag ... is just a piece of cloth. They may have died for freedom, which is also the freedom to burn the f*ckin' flag, see. That's freedom." - Bill Hicks
It's a Dan Armstrong (Ampeg) custom acrylic guitar and it sounds fine.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
it reminds me of a bc rich acrylic series. its either a custom one of those or some other company doing an acrylic.
i only know that john frusciante and kirk hammet played one of those with some liquid in it...
they're custom made i think
Hold my breath
as I wish for death
Oh please god wake me
Ampeg Dan Armstrong model.

I think they go for about $1300. It would probably be cheaper if you got it from a non-suspecting noob off eBay that's an original Dan Armstrong.
Quote by chokmool
I was going to write a nasty comment on this, but I changed my mind.

i dont like grohl either
Quote by fil69
Hu r emos???

Quote by .Sidewinder.
could someone translate that last post for me please?