Poll: Which Rage Against The MAchine album is better?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which Rage Against The MAchine album is better?
Self-Titled
20 83%
Evil Empire
4 17%
Voters: 24.
Okay, Ive been trying to decide which RATM album to get, and i was just wondering which one you think is better?
The self titled CD is the best, then IMO Live and Rare and the Final Concert one.
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
I would say get Self-Titled first, then get Evil Empire. Evil Empire is my favourite though.
UG Irish Clan: Póg mo thóin
^Ageed. The self-titled has all the hits and their breakthrough sound but I think Evil Empire is the best put together album they have and is the pinnacle of their sound.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
The Battle Of Los Angeles is by far my favorite, then get the self-titled. The Battle of LA has some great songs on it, man.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
As of right now,I'm the only that voted for Evil Empire. I feel lonely.
When your body's tired, exercise your mind.
The first RATM song I heard was Guerilla Radio on my local rock station and I went out and bought The Battle of Los Angelos, which is one hell of an album. I'd suggest that one.
self titled, although theyre all great albums (well, not renegades so much, but still good, they did a minor threat cover! can you belive it!)
the self titled is a breakthrough album
i have it on CD and a rare un opened vinyl!
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
of those two, easily the self-titled. i'd go for either that or Battle of Los Angeles.
If you can only get one go with Self-Titled. However I think all of their studio albums are worth the money.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
Battle Of LA, but from those two S/T
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
S/t beats the **** out of battle of LA...

BoLa is still a good album tho..

and S/t out of those 2
Self Titled.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
Evil Empire is probably my favorite.

I like all of their studio output, though. Haven't gotten to the live stuff yet.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out