Psychotic industrial black metal:

The Axis of Perdition
2006 AND 2007 Ultimate Guitar Best Vocalist

Quote by Magero
Jack - 3:54 AM
I will smoke, and eat and watch Futurama in your honour
I love the way the guys in the band believe in some parallel world of chaos and AoP is what they think it would sound like. Listening to their stuff with that in mind makes it that little bit more menacing and IMO heavier than any grindcore or death metal bands could hope to achieve solely through their sound.
I've got Deleted Scenes from the Transition Hospital & The Ichneumon Method (And Less Welcome Techniques). Both of which I do enjoy, Deleted Scenes has an especially eery feel to it.
Don't analyze my beliefs & I won't pick out the flaws in yours
I absolutely love them. The drumming on the Icheumon (sp?) Method is amazing. They have such a deep, dark sound...I get lost in their songs.
Love this band, plus they are one more band I can add to the Industrial Metal list for beginners.
Don't be derivative. Explore...
There best work is their EP 'Physical Illucinations in the Sewer of Xuchilbara', pretty hard to find though I think, but I could be wrong. All their work is great, especially when listening to it down a dark alley on the way home!
Originally posted by Novaworld
Smiddys right...
Quote by insideac
Yeah..You know they use a drum machine on the tracks right?

*reported*

by the anal-guitar forums policemaster KVLT
Quote by Kvlt
*reported*

by the anal-guitar forums policemaster KVLT

oh **** of you little gimp

edit:
so this isnt spam, i've been listening to 'Deleted scenes...' alot this past week and its really...disturbing at times
Last edited by logboy at Aug 22, 2006,
I thought it was pretty cool, I always have a hard time getting into black metal but this did catch my intrest.
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
So, "The Axis of Perdition’s MySpace page mentions that two more albums are currently in the works. The first, titled "Grief of the Unclean," [the title has changed though] is apparently a 2-disc album, and is tentatively scheduled for release some time in November. The second release, entitled "Tenements Of The Anointed Flesh," should appear in 2008."

from http://musicalwarfare.blogsome.com/2007/11/03/the-axis-of-perdition/

Awesome or what?

And yes I know, extreme thread revival.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
They kinda remind me of the Amenta and 1349. I like the fast paced music but I don't really care for the vocalist. Interesting stuff, but the vocalist IMO kinda kills it.
crit my drawings with comments in profile! thanks
(just go to the pictures section)

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

Also, wtf's a buttplug? If its something u put in her ass, then what the f*ck's ur penis for? Enlighten me pit monkehs (Y)
When The Ichneumon Method came out I thought this band ruled. I never got the same vibe from any of their other releases though. Ichneumon Method just has an eerie haunting aura about it.
Shadilay.
I've only got the Transition Hotel thingy album, what I find pretty cool is that for me most scary parts are the jazz sections, they sound so fuckin' menacing for some reason
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Deleted Scenes is great. My cousin and I baked out my car and had this on at 1:30 am. Best bad idea I've ever had.
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie