If anyone has anything to say about this pedal that'd be good....im looking for something that can handle metal as well as maybe classic rock and some modern rock. I'm currently playing through a blues junior which has no overdrive channel...will this pedal still do good for metal?
if you want overdrive and disortion look into the Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde Ultimate Overdrive, the Jekyll side is Overdrive (clone of TS808) and the Hyde side is a heavy disortion, i can get a good metal tone out of it.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
i wasnt asking about that....im just asking what people think of the MXR Zack Wylde...and I haven't too much of jekkyl anf hyde as far as good goes
Quote by Chad Brown
i wasnt asking about that....im just asking what people think of the MXR Zack Wylde...and I haven't too much of jekkyl anf hyde as far as good goes

Right on brother, dont take no **** from anyone.
he wasnt taking "****" from me, i simply recomended the Jekyll and Hyde because its much better than the Zakk Wylde.
Ibanez AFS75/Fender Strat Plus > Fulltone Deja' Vibe > Keeley TS808 MOD+ > Fulltone OCD > VanAmps SoleMate > Metro JTM45
Quote by igotabcrich32
he wasnt taking "****" from me, i simply recomended the Jekyll and Hyde because its much better than the Zakk Wylde.

I was kidding...haha...you know
i personally think the Zakk wylde pedal is severley over priced due to the fact that you can get a boss super overdrive for 40 bucks and it sound the exact same as it is the one zakk allways used
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by demea
I was kidding...haha...you know

oh okay man, and yeah Syn is right, there are really overpriced and besides, the pedal isnt very good in general.