Ok, i have a marshall MG15DFX (the butt of many jokes here) and am going to be using an Epi Les Paul with it.

I was wondering what kind of amp i should buy for my LP or should i just keep my Marshall?
Quote by Dr. Patrick Hardy, president of Nu Pi Sigma chapter and principal at Ellis Arts Academy
“The purpose is to show that African-American men can do more than shoot people, rap and play basketball”

Start Your Day The John Mayer Way With Frosted Mayer Wheats
Tell us what you play, what your budget is and what kinda guitar your Epi is and the UG users can help.
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
LP Standrd
classic rock and newer Rock (JET, Wolfmother, ect.)
Within $750
Quote by Dr. Patrick Hardy, president of Nu Pi Sigma chapter and principal at Ellis Arts Academy
“The purpose is to show that African-American men can do more than shoot people, rap and play basketball”

Start Your Day The John Mayer Way With Frosted Mayer Wheats
- JCM900 combo or stack
- Peavey Valveking combo
- B-52 tube amp of some sort
- Fender Hot Rod DeVille
- Vox AC15
- Traynor Custom Blue
2005 Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall JCM900 MKIII Master Volume head
Carvin G412T cabinet
Line 6 DL-4
Boss BF-3
Boss CS-3
Boss NS-2
Boss OD-20
Boss PH-2
Ibanez TS-7 (being modded soon!)
i'd say jcm 900, but make sure you get the fifty watter, and i much prefer the el34 versions. the reason for getting the fifty watter is that there are these blue things in back of the amp, kinda tube shaped ( someone help me out, the name has temporarily escaped me) and the hundred watters were originally made with six of them, but they cut it down to two... so most only have two. the fifty watters also have two, but it is much better to have fifty watts through them than 100 watts through the same amount. someone else can probably make that much clearer than me. but yeah, i finally got mine last week, and i can play just about anything on it, (save the tone lacking genre known as nu-metal.)