Well, im going to see them October second, and i'd like to know their setlist. Does anyone know it? thanks.
Have a look on previous concerts of them for this tour.
Most of the time the setlist is the same or almost the same.

Ps. I can't find anything
There's always a new thread on these guys, but whatever. Brilliant stuff. I love Cold Steel and Phoenix Rising both.
I AM THE WAR GOD, NIGGA!

LONE WOLF WINTER!

these guys rock. however, i am a little disgusted with pheonix rising right now. i played the **** outa that cd for over 6 months
Quote by mydadisjewish
I AM THE WAR GOD, NIGGA!

LONE WOLF WINTER!

these guys rock. however, i am a little disgusted with pheonix rising right now. i played the **** outa that cd for over 6 months

I did that with This Godless...but only for about a month and a half..but I can't stand Nevermore at the moment because of it.

The ETERNAL GLORY OF WAR!!!
Phoenix Rising is killer disc, but I prefer Unchain The Wolves over it. But, Cold Steel For An Iron Age remains my favorite.
Heard 'I am the Wargod' for the first time 2 minutes ago.

I am in love.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
I have Phoenix Rising and its a pretty good album, a little boring though. I also don't understand how these guys are black metal at all, people say they are black metal but they dont sound anything like it.

Oh yeah, and isn't the song Lone Wolf Winter actually Lone Wolf Warrior? cause thats what I have it labeled as on my computer.

EDIT: ****, the song is actually lone wolf winter. Damn Rhapsody had the song labeled wrong.
Last edited by laffyjam at Aug 21, 2006,
Quote by Frobbage
Pheonix Rising slays...Especially I AM THE WARGOD and Lone Wolf Winter, as previously mentioned. I haven't heard their other 2 albums though...Which one should I go for first?

Definitely go for Cold Steel For An Iron Age. It's one of my favorite black/thrash albums ever. But, if you're into the classic blackend thrash sound, kinda like Venom or Possessed and such, go for Unchain The Wolves.
My sources say this band is close to their finali.

Quote by DeathLegionaire

The ETERNAL GLORY OF WAR!!!

lololol commies into D666.

The same people Warslut has spent over 10 years making music against.
Shadilay.