3 13%
Ibanez ARC300DVS
3 13%
B.C. Rich Platinum Series Mockingbird
1 4%
ESP Blem M-200FM
2 9%
Voters: 23.
Im wondering which is the best out of these guitars is the best for playing hradcore!!!
oh yes that one is spectacular. if not that one maybe get this one instead, no not that one.....over to the right more... yes that one. its perfect!
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
im leaning toward the schecter fr but i need your guys help bc i still like these other guitars too so tell me which one is the best of these
there are only two you really should actually really think about the Jackson and the Ibanez. since the damien FR could of been used but the licenced fr trem takes it out of contention if you plan on using it for a while.
yet another "hardcore" thread. fncking A man.

I dont even know what "hardcore" is anymore man. Most "hardcore" bands use ESP and/or Fender Tele's.
Quote by kurdtkobaign
yet another "hardcore" thread. fncking A man.

I dont even know what "hardcore" is anymore man. Most "hardcore" bands use ESP and/or Fender Tele's.

Killswitch Engage are *apparently* hardcore and they use Caparison Guitars so yeh dont forget about them
Quote by azn_guitarist25
Killswitch Engage are *apparently* hardcore and they use Caparison Guitars so yeh dont forget about them

pretty much every hardcore band these days are emo or metalcore. I haven't seen a true hardcore band in a while. Anyway, I'd go for the Schecter. I'm not a fan myself, but they are good guitars.
Dickless.
^agreed (except for the Schecter)

most "hardcore" bands are emo or metalcore (and tele's are so trendy for emo bands these days)
Over here in Belgium we have some good old hardcore bands left

Have you looked at a Epiphone G-400? (or the vintage G-400). Out of the ones in your list i'd go for the Schecter or the Ibanez.
i have the Schecter Damien FR, trust me if u want a kickass guitar get that
Quote by pierce34celtic
Ibanez RG321MH with pup change, the other guitars are horrible, for a hardtail, the Ibanez would pwn the sh** out of every other one of those guitars.

+1