The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
TimiHendrix33
629 IQ
I heartily dislike n00bs of your kind that...

1)Make threads that have been done a bajillion times
2)Speak of non-classic rock in the classic rock forum
3)Type in all caps when the point doesn't to be that harsh.

For instance. ZAKK WYLDE=Zakk Wylde
JIMI HENDRIX=Jimi Hendrix

4)Spell favorite "favourite". I realize your from England but IMO,favorite really doesn't need a "u" in it.

Other than that,I'm sure you are an awesome guy who has a lot to offer to others.
When your body's tired, exercise your mind.
tristan123/
UG Freak
919 IQ
obviously u ignorant american cannot spell to save your sorry ass! We english add capital letters for effect,but u morons dont seem to understand this you'd rather bve your boring selves. Welcome to today! if u havent noticed, people don't need to spell things correctly on the net. U don't like this thread why bloody read it?
Sideshow Raheem
Proud Tubist
32 IQ
My favorite guitarists of all time are Gary Moore, Frank Zappa, and Wes Montgomery.

My favorite classic rock guitarist is Alex Lifeson.
Member #1 of the UG Gentlemen's Club. PM bodyheatseeker to join.
SOADrox429
Power/Thrash/Prog Fan
2,408 IQ
Quote by tristan123/
obviously u ignorant american cannot spell to save your sorry ass! We english add capital letters for effect,but u morons dont seem to understand this you'd rather bve your boring selves. Welcome to today! if u havent noticed, people don't need to spell things correctly on the net. U don't like this thread why bloody read it?

this is exactly why i hate british people, they're mostly stuck-up, snobby bastards who think they're better than everyone else, when they're usually worse, although this is of course not true of all british people, just the ones like you
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up