what i mean by this is, what do u think the most consistant punk record that has good meaning with a true "Punk" feel isl?
Lets see.......

Never Mind the Bollocks,Heres the Sex Pistols-The Sex Pistols
(GI)-The Germs
Ramones-The Ramones

I think those are all very punk,but they are all very different and cross the wide spectrum of punk.
Yes.
Fresh Fruit for Rotting Vegetables
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
Any of Sham 69's Albums, or the Cockney Rejects - Until they went all Judas Priest. Probably only UK punk fans will understand these choices.

Other than that, The Clash's debut. "Career Opportunities" is my definitive punk song, but I prefer the demo version available on "Clash on Broadway."

The Ramones is also a definitive record, although it's polarity to the messages conveyed by Sham 69 and the Oi! bands of their ilk is pretty astronomical.
Psychic Voodo Mind Control - Catholic Boys
Career Suicide - SARS (EP)
Alabamalama - Panic Buttons
Hypermagic Mountain - Lightning Bolt
Stray Dog Town - Bent Outta Shape
Demo Tape - Lefty Loosie
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
that's the one with the Alex Boyd and his Shakin' Feet featuring the Mystical Vibrations of the Reverend Raddlin' Jones (Now in Stereosound Where Availible) cover right?
Yeah.

It's the one that was recorded in 2003, but went back in time and invented punk.
Yeah, I've got that on Puke Green Vinyl.

Do you have their split tape with Shakin' Feet? It's all the original Waffle House songs that both bands covered.

Excellent tape.