whats the best left handed guitar for $400 and under, I already have an epiphone sg g310 and im looking to upgrade....the main guitar thats caught my eye is the ibanez rg370dxl.
That's a nice one, but what's your style. I can tell you like Humbuckers, so I'm guessing hard rock / metal? Another good one to look at would be a Dean, like this one here
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Kartman
That's a nice one, but what's your style. I can tell you like Humbuckers, so I'm guessing hard rock / metal? Another good one to look at would be a Dean, like this one here

yeah i like to play metal and eventually when i et good enough possibly shred... so ill need a fast durable guitar, for when i do learn shred, i wont have to go buy another one lol...
schecter makes a bunch of lefties. finding one depends on ur locality tho.
perhaps u can up ur budget a bit, that will help, seeing as how ur not looking forward to additional upgrades.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
schecter makes a bunch of lefties. finding one depends on ur locality tho.
perhaps u can up ur budget a bit, that will help, seeing as how ur not looking forward to additional upgrades.

well ill probably end up putting new pickups on it..maybe dimarzios
well if u bump up ur budget u can get a schecter with real SDs.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Being a lefty, I find Schecter outstanding. They offer the most lefty models than any other brand. If they are too pricy for you, you could look on Ebay for a good used Ibanez RG470, 570 or 1570.
I was about to buy a 370dx but once I found out about the edge 3 trem I stayed away since I hear there not very good trems. I own a schecter C-1 Artist lefty awesome guitar for the price good all around guitar it was 500 when I bought it but now MF raised it 600 which sucks. Id recomend the C-1 Arist if you wanna save up 200 more
i was looking and i found a bc rich lefty, so far ive found the mockingbird and the warlock....and now im considering them.... the schecters are nice as well, but i still dont know which one i want
Last edited by darkfir3 at Aug 23, 2006,
ok new question, which has the best playing action, tone, and other stuff for the price out of these guitars,

Ibanez RG370DXL ($399.99)

B.C. Rich Left Handed Neck Through Warlock ($629.99)

B.C. Rich Left Handed Tombstone/Platnium Mockingbird ($399.99)

Schecter Black Jack C1 Left Handed ($569.99)
ok i think im gonna have to go with the ibanez anyhow, my parents wont support the higher budget lol.... since i need an amp and other stuff as well..
i found a shecter diamond series omen 6 left handed for $300, are those any good? Edit: whoa! i just found a schecter omen 7 left handed for $350, im not good enough to play a seven string.... but ill get there eventually, so i dunno if i should get the seven or the six, i think itd make more since to get the seven in the longer run...
Last edited by darkfir3 at Aug 24, 2006,
Quote by darkfir3
well ill probably end up putting new pickups on it..maybe dimarzios

Dude you want to play metal and hardcore the best humbuckers out there for shredding are EMG's so id look at a jackson schecter and possibly an ibanez so idk but if you want to shred get emg's real good tone for hardcore and metal
Quote by darkfir3
the schecter damien has emgs and its $50 cheapr than the ibanez rg370dx....the main 2 guitars that i like right now are the schecter damien, and the schecter omen 7

ya thats cool i have thedamien fr and kicks ass but dude still look at jacksons too it doesnt hurt to look around for awhile
Quote by darkfir3
oh i have been lol.... i didnt really see a jackson that i liked alot that was in my range...and does the damien have smooth playing action?

oh yeah dude definitly worth themoney! just i want to upgrade tothe jackson dkmg dinky dude i love the tone