Anybody else know this band? Side project by (I think) Eric Peterson of Testament. Supposed to be black metal, but it's a very interesting take on black metal, if you ask me.

I like it. Anybody else?
It's pretty good stuff, I only have Black Wings of Destiny though.
Don't be derivative. Explore...
Hmm..if it's a side project of Testament, it's probably good. I'll check them out later tonight when I get the chance.
isnt steve smyth form nevermore also in dragonlord? or am i mistakin?
Gear

PRSCustom 24

Jackson DXMG w/ sh-13 dimebucker & sh12 jazz

Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Solo head and matching 4x12 cab

Hendrix dunlop Wah

TS-7 tube screamer
Dieses ist Pansymusik. Ich hoffe, daß viele kranke Kühe auf deinem Gesicht sich erbrechen.
Quote by Kasemeister
Dieses ist Pansymusik. Ich hoffe, daß viele kranke Kühe auf deinem Gesicht sich erbrechen.

*reported*

by the anal-guitarforum police master KVLT

speak english you f*cking kraut
Quote by Kvlt
*reported*

by the anal-guitarforum police master KVLT

speak english you f*cking kraut

*berichtet*
i have Black Wings of Destiny, bought it when i was in the States, purely on the grounds that it had a cool cover, it had a cover of Emerald on it, and Steve Smyth & Eric Peterson were in the band.

very thrashy black metal, which isnt surprising bearing in mind who's in the band. i like the Destiny album tho, a good random buy
I really like this band a lot. Steve Smyth and Eric Peterson are some of the best metal guitarists. It's weird because I've never heard Eric Peterson do Black Metal vocals much less vocals at all. He's got a cool voice. I can't pick between Rapture and BWOD because they are both equally excellent cds. I love that Emerald cover, that is an exellent cover IMO.
Great band all around and I think they'll go really far if they keep putting out music like this.
crit my drawings with comments in profile! thanks
(just go to the pictures section)

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

Also, wtf's a buttplug? If its something u put in her ass, then what the f*ck's ur penis for? Enlighten me pit monkehs (Y)
I've heard some of there stuff. Thought it was pretty good. The name is a bit of a joke though.
Dragonlord?!!?

I had a thread on them ages ago. Great band. I luvs me some dr4g0n1o5d!
Quote by zachbino57
CSguitarvocal is correct as usual, pepsi tastes much better out of a can.

Quote by TWISTEDFender
And CSguitarvocal for teh win.
Is Black Wings of Destiny their only album?
I like that but I want some more.
it is a wierd take on BM, it has good production!
right now the only BM i really listen to are them and Bathory .
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
They're very good. I don't really consider them Black Metal at all, or if they are they're more of a "blackened thrash power metal" thing. I like them. I had NO idea that it was Eric Peterson's side project though.
My Blog
New bands you wish you knew about!

Check This Band:As Blood Runs Black
Guitarist of the month: Quorthon

Got a good band that you want to share with the world? PM me and I'll write them a review.
This thread just good dug up & zombi-fied!

Listening to Rapture right now. Such a great record. If you haven't heard it & like a little blackened-thrash then give it a shot. i suggest Judgement Failed