I wanna know if you folks know about this amazing group from Montreal and if yes, what do you think about it?
Was it them who done the album "logic will break your heart?" If it's them then I think they're pretty good. Can't find the CD anywhere though!
Yep "Logic Will Break Your Heart" is their debut album but they've just release a new one, "Without Feather" and it's so good
The stills were great.

logic will break your heart was a great album although i havent heard their new stuff yet

ill have to kee my eyes peeled for it!
I never got tired of Lola Stars and Stripes. That chorus is so good. Anyway I used to listen to them a lot more. My brother bought the sophomore cause he liked the single, but I haven't listened to it yet.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

big fan of "still in love song", "lola stars and stripes" and "love and death" from Logic Will Break Your Heart. Haven't gotten a chance to listen to the new album though.
Quote by somewhat_here
i'm still in love with them , yes.

You bastard, you stole my joke, I was going to use that

Anyway, I The Stills... When's their next album out?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
The Stills are amazing, saw them in Montreal twice...I dont know the new album?? is it any good?? LWBYH is amazing.
Livre le Quebec ___ !!