I originally planned on including more cello/violin parts, but I'm not that great at writing parts like that....

Oh well, I hope you all still enjoy it... =)

The file I attached has the progressive work I did on it... I dunno why. lol
Attachments:
Weird.zip
o...k...
Quote by EvilMaxy
I shoved a crayola crayon up my ass.

Quote by Nelsean
I shoved my tesicals in a blender and masterbated.

superman's where its at....
Jesus pwns both
wow, that's pretty screwed up. what kind of drugs do you take? i kid of course, but still, it would seem like you're on drugs while thinking of something like that. i think the intro to it is a little too long, the ambience is nice, but it is kind of boring.
Quote by 6stringlad
wow, that's pretty screwed up. what kind of drugs do you take? i kid of course, but still, it would seem like you're on drugs while thinking of something like that. i think the intro to it is a little too long, the ambience is nice, but it is kind of boring.

Is it that bad? Or is it just weird? I'm not sure if I stayed in key, ever, because my music theory sucks, and I've never been told if the whole add9add11add6b5 stuff changes keys, or are just alterations of a chord in the key.. So(in terms of staying in key), Amadd6add9add11b5 would be like Am or not... >.<

And I agree about the intro... Really long.. But.. Ehh. lol
i dont know much about music theory either, i just think it's just wierd. just like stuff that i make up on a daily basis. its not bad at all, but i think it needs a bit more substance, like some more instruments. i think you may be on the right track with the violin/cello stuff. anyway, i never really worry about the key when i write stuff, i just try not to be completely random. you should tweak the song a bit more.
Lol, I know scales.. I used Minor Pentatonic for the song, until I got to the organ/harpshichord part, then I played the notes in the chord on the harpsichord, which would mean that they're in the scale, because chords are made up of notes in a scale. lol
wow, lol, that ocean thing was actually cool, and like the bird chirp was cool, and then it did get a little weird, but in the good way, lol i liked it, but i wouldnt listen to it on my own time, lol, cool effects though, crit mine if you get a chance, its just an idea, Remains of the Night , or any of the ones in my sig, thanks!!!
Quote by Garb
Lol, I know scales.. I used Minor Pentatonic for the song, until I got to the organ/harpshichord part, then I played the notes in the chord on the harpsichord, which would mean that they're in the scale, because chords are made up of notes in a scale. lol

Is minor pentatonic the one that sounds like the blues?
"Is minor pentatonic the one that sounds like the blues?"

Yeah, you flat the 3rd and 5th to make it the blues scale.

And Schecter, I would crit yours, but I already have. =)