So what are some good jam songs for playing with a band? I mean something kind of up beat, not too complex of a rhythm part that you and and another guitarist could just take turns soloing in? Share yours
Ask me no questions, i will tell you no lies...
The definition of 'Jam' in my book is just having everyone finding a root key to follow and letting everyone get a solo in that wasn't written or anything - just ****ing around. It's what Deep Purple did, and they made it work great. If you want trade solos, try some Megadeth when Marty Friedman was with them. They do some wicked ****. Judas Priest K.K. Downing and Glenn Tipton, too. Personally, I think it's thrilling to just wing it. All of those mistakes make it more enjoyable, believe it or not.
"Chuck-E-Cheese called. They want their band back."
two easy ones sweet child of mine D,C,G,D then D,C,G,G. me thinks. And also knocking on heaven's door G, D, Am ,Am. and G, D, C, C.
led zeppelin songs!!!!11!11!1
Quote by fil69
Hu r emos???

Quote by .Sidewinder.
could someone translate that last post for me please?
Jam song? Live "Dazed and Confused" by Zeppelin. Dazed, Walter's Walk, The Crunge, a ton of stuff all in one, and it never gets boring.
Phish
Quote by spazzymagee417
i would pay more for a midget corpse than an average size corpse
Louie Louie. In other words a A, D, Em progression. Easy and lots of fun to solo over.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Allman Bros. Band, Melissa is an awesome song to jam to.
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page