They're good. I haven't looked into them very deeply, though. I might have to find some of their stuff. I had kind of forgotten about them.
I'm gonna try and go see them september 25th!

I just finished listening to They Threw Us All in a Trench and Stuck a Monument On Top and it's awesome, better than any of those tracks on myspace
the heart is a risky fuel to burn
the other side of mt. heart attack is a really amazing song, but then i think they can be a little hit and miss. probably more hit than miss actually..
They were wrong, and They Threw Us both sound like very interesting tracks

Drum, however, is silly and in the vain of experimentation to me
Quote by lo fi nights
They were wrong, and They Threw Us both sound like very interesting tracks

Drum, however, is silly and in the vain of experimentation to me

yes, drum's not dead is more experimentall.
I wanna get "they were wrong and so we drowned" now
the heart is a risky fuel to burn
I've got "they were wrong and so we drowned", "they threw us all in a trench..." and "drum's not dead".

I think they're all pretty good, to me they're like an honest, unpretentious version of radiohead. In fact I think drum's not dead is arguably their strongest, despite having less conventional stand out tracks.

Oh, if you get the chance to see them live don't miss it. I saw them at the YYYs day at the spring ATP festival. They were amazing - totally tribal. Probably the best live band I saw there.
I just got Drum's Not Dead, and I'm pretty impressed with it. I can't listen to it for a long time though.