i dont have any pedals and i am greatly considering this one because it has tons of effects for a pretty cheap price.

DigiTech RP80 Modeling Guitar Processor

if you are going to get an rp. step up to the rp200, i had good experiences with mine, plus you get the expression pedal, for wah and whammy type effects
Originally posted by SoFad
Guys, I'm in need of desperate help, it's been like 2 weeks since my last dump. I can't get there anymore

wow, good luck

Quote by MorelloMan1992

elephants.

buttsecks.

elephant buttsecks
what amp are u using? what music do u play? and what's ur budget?:
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
buy all the cheap stuff you can, even if you don't like it initially, it'll give you something to play with for a while, and you can always use it for something down the road.
i like the rp300, i think $50 more than the rp200. much better.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by jj1565
what amp are u using? what music do u play? and what's ur budget?:

i just started playing a few months ago right now im playing some A7x, RHCP, Sum 41, ACDC

and i have a small 15 wt fender practice amp and a epiphone sg310

i dont want to spend more than 100 on a pedal right now.
oh man, don't do it, you won't be happy with it at all, you have to pay good money for a good multi-effects processor, you're probably better off with single pedals. Get a wah pedal if you have the money.
I used to have the RP80, and I thought it was a great introduction to effects and distortion settings. I'd suggest it as a stepping stone. Something that's relatively inexpensive to learn on and experiment with. Don't expect great quality sound though.
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster (Sunburst Finish)
Washburn X-Series Electric (Black Finish)
Ibanez Electric-Acoustic (Black Finish)
Ariana Acoustic

Randall RX120D Halfstack
you'd almost be better off picking up a micro cube amp for $125.
has 8 effects and pretty good tone.

u could eventually pick up a switch box and switch between the fender for cleans( RHCP)
and the cube for gain, AC/DC ect.

ideally tho, ur probably best off saving the $225 for the cube 30. then u wont need to upgrade the amp for a long time.

the Digitech will sound pretty bad thru the fender 15. it's already a pretty digitl sound, then thru a low gain amp it's going to buzz like a sack of bees.

if u have to get a pedal to tide u over, start out with a $35 Boss, DS1. u can get some gain from it. and ull still be able to save for the amp upgrade.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011