Title explains it all.....

Just ignore the lead guitar.....its ****.

It was improvised over the riff, and its useless........as a guitarist, musician, and human, im ashamed off the lead work.

Just crit the riff please people, because a deaf n dead monkey can tell me the lead is awefull.

lol thanks folks

http://www.mperia.com/displayfull.php?searchby=song&id=260558
Servant woman! Fetch me a drying cloth at once!!
Not bad, doesn't sound too familiar to me, but it isn't exactly my style of music so I don't know know a whole lotta songs in this genre

I'm a fan
Ive heard you play this before......and i told you then.....and im telling you now....

Van Halen.....

with a little aerosmith.....

Nothing im particular, just it sounds like something they would do.....
Actually I like it. You can really play.. I can tell that. Can't see it ripping anything off...
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
Bass Master 200 Watt bass amp
great job man, i thought it was awsome
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
Maybe a little jimmy hendrix / halen influence. Perhaps a bluesy feel. Umm, some jethro tull / living colour (cult of personality)

It's very 80's early 90's.. I liked the 80's but it wont be coming back anytime soon, unfortunately.
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
Quote by MrSandMan
Maybe a little jimmy hendrix / halen influence. Perhaps a bluesy feel. Umm, some jethro tull / living colour (cult of personality)

It's very 80's early 90's.. I liked the 80's but it wont be coming back anytime soon, unfortunately.

ha....as if the 80's ever died. It lives in the hearts of all real guitarists
i think it sounds sorta metallica-esque in a way. very good.
Officer Nole07 of the U.G.P.D

Quote by rockybo
Honestly, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. So some moron put evidence of me exposing her stupidity in her signature, why should I care?
Quote by Nole07
i think it sounds sorta metallica-esque in a way. very good.

Cant really see that myself, but thanks for the feedback
i dig that riff, very bluesy and yet very metally, with the whole half step rythmn chunk it goes into. I may be the only person on here who may agree with you on that lead though . It's not that it's a bad lead or anything, everything's precise and dead on and in key, but it just seems strained, like you were struggling to figure out what the hell you were gonna do over that riff. I give the riff a definite ten and thumbs up and all that.
bee yatch