last time i ordered an amp from MF the damn box was wet and looked like they had drug it through a swamp.........then i ordered another amp from zzounds and they shipped it perfect but the problem is now that the amp i want zzounds doesnt sell it........so what other stores ship really good??? tell me sum and ill go see if they got my amp.......its quite expensive thats why i wana find sum1 good......and i would get it at my guitar store but they dont have it.....
musiciansfriend is the best, it was probably just either ups or fedex's fault, you could have gotten them to buy you a new one i did that a few times and they came in like triplets from musiciansfriend, didn't send them back haha don't tell
Gibson LesPaul Standard 1958 Custom Shop
Fender Stratocaster 70s Reissue
Charvel-Jackson Vintage Acoustic
Vox ac30
really?? cuz last time it came looking like ****.....but maybe it was bad luck
MF is good and bad, my stepdad bought a bunch of PA stuff that looked like it had been brough through a swamp...but my guitar got here fine and everyone I know that has bought guitars + basses through them have gotten them fine. Go musician's friend again.
Quote by fredthecat
Oh, you caught me, I'm just a pseudo-intellectual 7th grader.
When I got my guitar, it looked like they beat the **** out of the box with a baseball bat, but everything worked fine.
ill use MF, music123, or american musical supply.

they are all fine. the ley is to call the number and do a phone order. ensure the item is in stock and get a shipping number.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by lespaulkevin
musiciansfriend is the best, it was probably just either ups or fedex's fault, you could have gotten them to buy you a new one i did that a few times and they came in like triplets from musiciansfriend, didn't send them back haha don't tell

i should try that...
its not the stores its F'n UPS or fedex. UPS was dumb enough to lay an RG42DX down in front of my garage door from MUSIC123 and I back into my drive so I cant see whats laying on the ground being uphill, so I came home one day and ran over the F'n box with my car, luckily I just caught the corner of the box and crushed it where there was no guitar and I didnt even put a scratch on it, good thing b/c the neck was fat and I sent it back/got a refund on it
Quote by CustomCustom
its not the stores its F'n UPS or fedex. UPS was dumb enough to lay an RG42DX down in front of my garage door from MUSIC123 and I back into my drive so I cant see whats laying on the ground being uphill, so I came home one day and ran over the F'n box with my car, luckily I just caught the corner of the box and crushed it where there was no guitar and I didnt even put a scratch on it, good thing b/c the neck was fat and I sent it back/got a refund on it

LOL!! sorry that happend but thats funny
Quote by CustomCustom

whew!
Quote by tubab0y
Look at it this way- everyone rags on air guitar here because everyone can play guitar. If we were on a lawn mower forum, air guitar would be okay and they would ridicule air mowing.

i ran over a set of sd pickups and a guitar parts box the same way.
now i leave a note for fed-ex on the garage door.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011