I need some new grindcore. And I was wondering if you guys could help me out. I'm into grindcore in the vein of bands such as: Prostitute Disfigurement, Prosthetic Cun't, Amoebic Dysentery, Fxck...I'm Dead, and more stuff along those lines.

And I really don't feel like scouting the bagillions of pages of the rec. thread. Suggestions would be much apprecitated.
Carcass isn't grindcore, at least by me anyway. I've not yet heard Brutal Truth. But, I absolutely DESPISE Pig Destroyer. Napalm Death is pretty good...
Quote by Nunwhxre 666
Carcass isn't grindcore, at least by me anyway. I've not yet heard Brutal Truth. But, I absolutely DESPISE Pig Destroyer. Napalm Death is pretty good...

Same.

Er, Leng T'che, Circle of Dead Children, Nasum, Extreme Noise Terror?

Grindfeld?
Heh, another person who actually sees Circle of Dead Children as grindcore. I always get yelled at because alot of people consider them brutal death. But, I'll definitely check out the others.
Quote by Nunwhxre 666
Carcass isn't grindcore, at least by me anyway.

Yes, they were until Heartwork and Swansong.
like one the guys said before, check out Brutal Truth also Magrudergrind and ****storm
Leng T'che and Aborted.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
You could've asked this is the rec thread you know.

Anyways I'm not the biggest grindcore fan. Try Cattle Decapitation or The Berzerker
roar