Alright, I'm getting a seymour duncan pup in the brige of my Gibson SG standard. I've narrowed my choices to 2 models. The SH-10 full shred, and the SH-11 custom custom. I like to play hard rock and metal. Which pickup do you think is better? Also how much better will they be compared to the stock pup (498T Alnico magnet humbucker) Thanks
I have always liked the Screamin Demon its about the best all around PU i think.
the Full Shred is great it will be much better than the 498t however if you like the gibson pick ups the 500t is very nice as well great for metal
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by Pieter-Jan
All the pickups mentioned here suck arse, get a marshall MG.

Dude wtf is your problem this is the second thread you have mentioned that
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
for me it sounds a bit harsh, You might want to look into a dimarzio tonezone?
i haven't tried the full shred. I wouldn't get the CC though, the alnico II doesn't really work for metal, IMO.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?