you have a really good voice
When I get a dog Im gonna name it Stain. It'll be so cool! Come Stain! Come here boy. Come Stain right here!
you're really good, keep on rocken!
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
i liked it, and the bon jovi cover
Quote by JoNnHannah
I'm homeschooled because I got tired of the corporate conformist administration.

So I have a pretty crime free school, unless i decide to kill someone.

The Search [GP5] C4C
wow, great song

Btw, what kind of guitar is that?
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

another good recording, you hav e agood voice, and its cool when people post videos i like to watch the emotion. so good stuff dude rock on

ps under covers u gotta do a dmb cover, i wanna hear you sing something of his :P
thanx a lot guys.....the guitar I used is a Hohner acosutic only.....I got it brand new for 99$...its out of production now...!!!.....also I just placed my digi camera...adn started playin infront of it...diodtn really plug anything...hahaha.....jsut me sitting infront of teh camera...as for teh recorded version...well I used the same acoutic guitar,,,,with a Dean Markley double coil pickup....and then I ran that through my 6 cahnnel Alesis mix pro...and tehn I also mic'd the guitar neck with my SM 58.....and ran that through the mixer too.........I did the vox with the same mic....the synths/strings were done with my crappy yamaha Keyboard....as for drums a fella by the name of Nick T. did them for me......he jsut sliced some drum loops together.........and the bass was doen by LOKI (Greg) fro mmetlalica boards...!!........thanx for likin the song.....i really apprecaite it.....ill also be now listenin to teh songs ppl posted links here...!!.......actualyl im doin it right away...thanx for lsitend...PEAC EOUT
Awesome. I like the shirt too.
*Taylor 214ce Acoustic
*Fender Highway One Honey Blonde Strat (Fralin Pickups)
*Epiphone Zephyr Regent (Gibson '57 Humbucker)
*Vox 847 Wah
*Fulltone Fulldrive 2 MOSFET
*Fender Blues Deluxe Amp
very impressive. you sound flawless
"My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!" -Mike Tyson