So do you think I can do the Stairway solo? I've already learned a bit, and it's kind of easy. Are there any certain parts that were hard for you that I should watch out for?
My Rig:
Gibson SG Classic (Heritage Cherry)
Crate V1512
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop JH-01 Jimi Hendrix Wah
The solo is a little hard to get correct, but it's generally a pretty easy song for beginners.
GEAR:
Fender USA Lefty Telecaster
Custom HSS Lefty Strat
Samick Hollow-body
BOSS DS-1
BOSS SD-1
BOSS CE-4
BOSS DD-6
USA Big Muff PI
Peavey MACE 160w Head
Peavey MACE 410 Cabinet
Yamaha FG-450S-L
Eleca DAG3LN Lefty Acoustic
Quote by darkevilxe
So do you think I can do the Stairway solo? I've already learned a bit, and it's kind of easy. Are there any certain parts that were hard for you that I should watch out for?

beats me, why don't you try it and find out?

there is a part (you'll find it) that has a quick repeated lick with a bend followed by a hammer on and pull off that's tricky.
man...a better solo...the 1st slow master of puppets solo...not that hard...i lerned it when i was playing as long as u have
Learn the first solo to the song Powerslave by Iron Maiden, its a slow solo, and it sound awesome, and maybe when you get better learn the next 2
I think you can do it. Just get a metronome and go through any parts you find hard slowly for a couple of days and then, work out the timing and stuff.

if not, then try something harder and come back to it. Remember, with easy stuff you get bored and stop playing, with harder songs that seem the most unplayable, you get the best results, and the most satisfaction
its a pretty simple pentonic scale, just a few bends and hamer ons and pull offs that are tricky this was also my first solo, for along time i wanted to bend 4ths for some reason after
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
tbh, the only thing might be the mutliple repeated bends at the end, thats all that should trouble you, depends how good you are, have a go!
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join