so, i just saw a vid...http://youtube.com/watch?v=UIrwCTXPTdc&mode=related&search=

and i think this style of playing is awesome. anyone know what it's called? is it just called hybrid technics?

and i was wondering how do i start learing to play like this, what baby steps do i take first and what should i learn as a whole? (btw im not that good)

can anyone tell me where to start and what kinda stuff to practice?
There isn't really anywhere to start... Search for "fusion rock" guitarists. Take a listen to greg howe and blues saraceno

All the guitar playing like that is hard, nothing too easy to start with and most of it isn't tabbed
then what kinda stuff should i practice? tabs or excercises or what. any tutorials online for this kinda stuff?