Many may ask why it's indie or alternative but it's just a summary of bands influenced by punk , who didn't necassarly make it.

Surfers are cool . Whats your opinon
Quote by Kamistan
Many may ask why it's indie or alternative but it's just a summary of bands influenced by punk , who didn't necassarly make it.

Surfers are cool . Whats your opinon

Awesome band, it sucks that there aren't any surfers-records in the record store in my town. I'm gonna order Locust Abortion Technician soon
I own Locust Abortion Technician, Independent Worm Saloon, and Live at PPEC (or something like that). Good band.
I've got Locust Abortion Technician, Electriclarryland and Independent Worm Saloon. I like the first two, but I think when they left T&G to go to a major record label they sold out a bit. I find their later stuff much less raw and powerful.
Quote by Bill_Swansea
Yeah I Got Most Of Thier Stuff And They're Easily One Of The Best Bands Of All Time..

You only need to use caps lock on the first letter of the sentence. I love Independent Worm Saloon... Been listening to it quite a bit lately.
when you write in caps it normally capitalizes only the first letter
the heart is a risky fuel to burn
i really dug one of their songs, but I don't remember the name...

the chorus went: "i don't mind the sun sometimes, the images it shows. i can taste you on my lips and smell you in my clothes."
Yeah, its pepper, and it's on Electriclarryland. I would just get that song off of iTunes or Limewire. Most of that CD isn't very good, and none of their other albums are even a bit like that. It sounds more like a Beck song than the Butthole Surfers. They have a more industruil meats punk sound. And if you think you'd be interested in that, get Locust Abortion Technitian.
I saw Electric Larryland at a record store the other day, I'm prolly gonna go back and buy it. Surfers rule.
you tell me who's better. i think good charlote are better than the bealtes but that's only because their lyrics mean more and they are better musicians.

Member #4 of The Mars Volta fanclub. PM happytimeharry to join.