Does anybody have the September 2006 issue of Guitar World? I think it's the one that has Zakk Wylde v.s. Slayer on the cover. Could anybody who has it pls. tell me the the rating on the review of the Krank Distortus Maximus Distortion Pedal? Im thinking about buying one. I would also like to hear any other review on this pedal from other magazines. It would be very much appreciated. Thnks
ya it got 5 stars, but I was playing it and its very bad imo.......Its like a bad solid state amp and is over priced and the distortion doesnt match the fancy name... dont get it....unless you like sounding like a ss all the time, get the Mt-2 or Line 6 Uber Metal!
in tg (guitar worlds british cousin it got nout but praise)
i dont really trust either of these magazines reviews though
Quote by Sirnogbert
...Damn you.
Quote by False_God
ya it got 5 stars, but I was playing it and its very bad imo.......Its like a bad solid state amp and is over priced and the distortion doesnt match the fancy name... dont get it....unless you like sounding like a ss all the time, get the Mt-2 or Line 6 Uber Metal!

So, did it get the Platinum award? What are its Pros and Cons? Thanks man.
OK i will review it for you. You need not the magazine as Krank pays people to give there stuff good reviews. When i played Krank stuff i thought it was physically impossible for something to suck and blow at the same time i was proven wrong Krank has done it. That pedal is absolute dog **** and sounds just as bad as their overpriced ****ty amps. If you want a good distortion pedal look towards

VS Jekyl and Hyde
Maxon DS-9 Sonic Distortion
The Demonizer(sp?)

Those are good distortion pedals however stay away from the Boss MT-2, Digitech anything, Line 6 Uber Metal there all crap
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join