Used Rivera Suprema 55 vs (JMP-1+Marshall 9100)?
What would you choose, if you already had a cabinet 2x12

the Rivera used is $1300
JMP-1+9100+TSL C212 is $1300 as well.

Thanks!

id go wiht the marshall simply because i have never herd of rivera. But when your talking that kinda money you need to go try them out for yourself really.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570 w/ Swineys
Fender Standard Telecaster w/ Duncans
Ibanez RGT42DXFX w/ EMG

Amp
Behringer 15W Amp

Effects
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Marshall all the way,

Rivera really are very good, but a bit to pricey.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Rivera's are excellent and definately worth a look.

Not only is it a quality amp, but it's an entirely different sound (overdrive and EQ wise) to Marshalls.
I would probably try the rivera as i have never played that model however if it was a knucklehead hands dopwn rivera wins. i say you should go try them both out and see what you prefer
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
after hearing those clips the Rivera FTW
Rivera amps kick a whole lot of ass. I came damn close to buying one, but went for the El Diablo instead...

But in this case, if I already had a 2 x 12 cab, I think I would take the JMP-1 / 9100. the versatility in that setup just puts it ahead of the Rivera IMO. Either option is a good deal though.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
ya the JMP-1 probably is a tad bit more versatole but you also will need to purchase a rach case to house the power and pre amp plus a midi controller control it. so it may be cheaper to get the rivera