Hey I have a fender 70s strat. Its got an american body and a mexican neck.

Anywho I was looking into puting new pickups in it becuase the old ones I have in there get way too much feedback. For example if I have the tv on and I'm playing guitar plugged in I get feedback, when I turn the tv off I get less. Still when I raise the volume of the amp I still get huge amounts of feedback, with these pickups that I don't get with any other guitar.

Ben King, I don't know if you know him hes the new lead guitarist of the Yardbirds, check him out hes great, but he recomended the seymour duncan hotrail,vintage rail, and coolrail from bridge to neck. He has them in his strat and he says they are great.
He said his friend who used to play for Alice Cooper used Seymour Duncan Antiquity's though. I looked them up and apparently they give you a 50's guitar tone. I was wondering if anyone tried these pickups?

I play classic rock and blues for the most part
Gibson LesPaul Standard 1958 Custom Shop
Fender Stratocaster 70s Reissue
Charvel-Jackson Vintage Acoustic
Vox ac30
the pickups still aren't my cup of tea they don't sound too nice.
Vox ac30
I saw the Yardbirds last year! Humbucking strat pickups would lose the hum problems you're having but you'd probably lose some of that strat tone. You could get a parametric EQ and remove the frequency giving you the trouble. Another option is underwound strat pickups, but you won't get as much distortion without running your AC30 louder. Mind you, the Yardbirds isn't exactly high gain music.
anywhere i could try them out? would guitarcenter put them on a guitar so i could try them out?

could the rails give me good classic rock tone?
Vox ac30