Without damaging it any further.

As you can see, it's not too straight anymore:

And it's touching my tone thing:

Do you guys think it's a good idea to make my tremolo point 'away' from my guitar and bend it back?
I did this on my friends guitar once by mistake...I just pulled the whammy bar backwards until it was straight again.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Just buy a new one, they don't cost much. If you try to bend it straight again the metal will still be pretty weak at the point were it bent so it will break pretty soon anyway.
Yeah it's not worth making the metal weaker by fixing it yourself, pick up a new bar.
*shrugs* I don't know...
I'd highly recommend you get another new one coz the metal is clearly weak and cant withstand your playing.

But if you're a cheap bastard and dont want to invest on a new one, you could probably save it. You could try decreasing the amount of springs at the back so that you wont have much tension when you're diving down = decrease the chance of your arm from bending again.

As for the arm, if i were you i'd apply some heat from stove or any form of open source flame (ie butane lighter) to the bent part and slowly and gently bend it using pliers, if you just yank it back you're risking breaking the arm or make it more vulnerable towards breaking. Then let cool until its playable, if there's black carbon residue, just polish it using metal polisher or coke .
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic