Hey guys, basically I'm going to scallop my guitar neck and I've read a lot about it...and I read about "scallop moulds." Could someone tell me what these are (they are scallop moulds, I know, please elaborate)/where to get them?

Thanks in advance.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010