but yet, i still listen to it. and love it. so do millions of others.

there's better music out there (vocally and instrumentally) and you all know it, but just don't want to 'admit it!'

why?

discuss.
tbh, i dnt like emo music, there is better music out there, try pretty much anywhere.
Quote by chobbsy
tbh, i dnt like emo music, there is better music out there, try pretty much anywhere.

Amen
ESP LTD M-400
VOX AD50VT
BOSS MT-2
VOX Wah

Coming Soon:
Genz-Benz El Diablo 60-C
Quote by The sticky about bitching about emo
There will be NO ONE coming into this forum merely to voice how much pop-punk or emo sucks, or how much you hate the idea of us having a forum for it. This forum is to discuss ARTISTS that present music in the form of pop-punk and emo, and the ridiculing of others musical tastes will NOT be accepted. Understood?

Anyone who does this will be immediately warned.

Some people like it that is why it is here. Not for you to bash it. Just ignore it.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
yeah i think emo music is garbage as well as the lifestyle
Gibson LesPaul Standard 1958 Custom Shop
Fender Stratocaster 70s Reissue
Charvel-Jackson Vintage Acoustic
Vox ac30
Shut up.

I don't like emo either, but its stupid to come and make a thread about it. Nobody gives a shit.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
well then all of you obviously dont know what emo is.

grow up, stop calling music you dont like garbage. lots of emo bands are way more complex then lets say, lots of you peoples favorite bands.

just because you dont like something, it doesnt mean it sucks, grow a dick, and gtfo.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by pmeg568c
well then all of you obviously dont know what emo is.

grow up, stop calling music you dont like garbage. lots of emo bands are way more complex then lets say, lots of you peoples favorite bands.

just because you dont like something, it doesnt mean it sucks, grow a dick, and gtfo.

lern to READ and you would have realized that i do like it. god i hate noobs....
Emo is highly underrated. I hate how people always attack the whiney, non-instrument playing bands. Look, fag, there are those type of bands in any single genre. Every one has their opinion, I understand that. But it?s stupid how people always want to come in here and give us **** about liking a certain type of music. If you dislike something, keep it to yourself instead of trying to sound all cool. Sadly, we?re used to all the bashing now. Do you see emo kids going to other forums and bashing ****? No. Because we?re open minded. YOU people have this stereotypical idea of what ?emo? because the radio and mtv gives you the sense that it?s all about crying and cutting and loving people in ohio and going down down. If you ask me and a group of other kids that are regulars in here we?d say the scope of our genre of music is much bigger than that. And we?d say some of the best bands of our or any generation (to us) have been categorized as Emo/pop punk. If you listened to a lot more ****, you?d realize there are a lot of talented musicians both vocally and musically. A good example of both is saves the day. Go try to learn one of their songs off in reverie on guitar, srsly. Go do it. I want to see you try and fail. Emo kids know what the deal is. And if you listen to it why bash it? That makes you a loser too.