do those two factors effect how difficult it is to hit pinch harmonics? because my guitars strings are tight and not too low. where as my friends are looseish and low. on his i can hit some of the harmonics ive been trying to hit on mine with ease. when i try with mine again, i cant get anywhere near..

anybody got any insight on this?

my guitars are a silver yamaha(thats as good a description i can give, i dont know what make it is.. lol)
and an epiphone sg.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.
Well, the type of guitars play a factor, and depending on where the sweet spots are on your guitars.
oh right..so is there anyway to improve my guitar so harmonics become easier to play?
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

I used to hate chavs until my sister got a smack in the mouth from one. Now I love them.
My advice is practice them on the guitar you find them hardest on, that way you'll be fucking brilliant at them when you do them on other guitars.

I practice on an acoustic.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...