im looking into buying this floor processor, and i was wondering if anyoine has had any expriance with it. this is an upgrade from my rp80 and i like the features but was wondering about the durability and sound. thanx for all help.
If you're into metal, don't buy it.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
iv got one, they are pretty good definately worth the money, it does have everything you could ever want

iv had a little trouble with keeping the tone knobs on, but thats just because i carry it about in a regular old school bag, they just slide back on tho, the rest of it is pretty durable iv had one for a few years now n it still works as good as ever

if you do get it tho read the instruction manual!! i used to find little things i didnt know it cud do, like the noise gate option and "individual" mode
thanx , but green Jelly y shouldnt i get it if im into metal, no good distortion or higain amp models? just curious before o blow 200$.
Too less higain models. I was thinking 'bout buying one too, but I decided to save up for a GT8.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
i have it, and it is good, but I'm sick of multi effects units.
My name is Tom, feel free to use it.
i was looking into more effects, and for 200 $ i cant get all teh pedals i want. now im looking into the zoom gfx5, it seems to have better reviews and i like their neew 3d expression pedal, even though the gfx5 doesnt have it. beleive me, if i had a bottomless pit of money, i would be buying stomp boxes, but they are more expensive. thanx for the info and the sound bytes.