I know that sanding down the nut is one way to lower the action on a guitar. I heard there was some other way to do it that involves raising the fretboard. What exactly is that called and how do you do it? (Im probably not going to do it myself)
^Are you thinking of a neck reset? That is when you change the angle of the neck. If somebody didn't understand what was going on then they might think that a neck reset was raising the fretboard. The only other thing I can think of is the type of guitar that has a bolt that adjusts the hight of the neck but that neck design is something that you only get on custom guitars. If you guitar wasn't built with that type of neck then you can't do it
Not taking any online orders.