ok i was looking around samash and they had like tons of groove tube tubes
anyways i saw a few that im interested in to buy but the price was 99$ so im wondering is that price for only 1 tube or it comes in pairs ???
this is my first time shopping for tubes so im kinda new to it
coz if its sold 1 by 1 then damn i would have to pay 4 bucks to replace em lol
Fender American Strat Deluxe 2006
PRS custom 24CE
Gibson LP custom custom white
Marshall Jcm900 Marshall cab
Mesa boogie Dual Recti with boogie cab
Vox ac30
that's probably for at least 4 matched, there is no way GT's are that much unless they are some kind of NOS or something. Mesa tubes are on the high side, and they are only $42.00 a matched pair, with a 6 month warranty. Maybe that is for a kit of 4 matched including preamp tubes?

BTW, do they have anything else other than GT's? I've used those tubes before, and I didn't like them much, they were kinda mushy sounding compared to other tubes in my amp. They might have been better for classic rock, but I didn't like them for metal. They were also about 6mo old though, so maybe they sound a lot different brand new, but I didn't care for them.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
power tubes are ussually sold in pairs, atleast thats how I always saw/bought them. I've been using groove tubes but I think I'm gonna try sumthin new. I would suggest going look at jj tubes on eurotubes. they sell tubes in sets for your particular amp.
Member #4 of the Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club. PM iamtehwalrus768 to join.
yeah i went to eurotubes looks nice ~~~
this is my first time changing tubes so i dont know which one to pick
heard nice things bout JJ's and Groove's ~
my head came with svetlanas but i wanna use something diferent and the tubes im using now i think there already worn out

funny how a bulb can change the tone of an amp hehe
Fender American Strat Deluxe 2006
PRS custom 24CE
Gibson LP custom custom white
Marshall Jcm900 Marshall cab
Mesa boogie Dual Recti with boogie cab
Vox ac30
yeah, i remember my dad saying "u paid $50 for two light bulbs" lol. yeah well i only have experience w/ groove tubes and electro harmonix (they were stock). I'll be honest, the only reason I bought groove tubes were b/c I heard slash used them. I like them but I wanna see how jj tubes work out, it would also be cheaper.
Member #4 of the Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club. PM iamtehwalrus768 to join.