Well i just finished doing this little side job with my friend and his dad and i got about three hundred dollars to blow on a random piece of gear. I have an Agile Ghost II and a Crate XT120R not the greatest gear ever i know but it serves its purpose. Anyway I was lookin at the Digitech GNX3 multi effects pedal thing because i have no effects and i would like some to mess around with in my spare time. i was also looking to maybe buy a wah pedal but the GNX3 has an expression pedal and says it has a wah built in but ive heard its not the greatest. So my question is is the GNX3 worth buying ? and if not what wah would you suggest i buy? i have been lookin at the ibanez weeping demon. it seems pretty cool what would you knowledgable people suggest ?
i would definitely look into the weeping demon. its one of the best wahs out there. by the way what kind of music do you play? an amp im kind of considering getting is your crate. what do you think about it?
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Go for a Vox AD50. You might have to shell out an additional $50, but it's worth it.
I play a lot of metal or metalcore i suppose you would call it like as i lay dying, children of bodom, lamb of god, etc. I like the crate amp pretty well although i havent played very many amps in my time. the solo channel is pretty good for metal although i think it has a bit too much gain because once you get the gain knob past half way it just adds noise. its got plenty of power though for playing with friends or gigging. overall for $329 dollars its a pretty good deal.
i use some digitech products and there about 50/50 some are very good and some just suck, some that are the same kind of pedal are better than others. I'd give it a shot but play with it at the store for a while first.
We never grasp self-realization, we are two abysses; A well staring at the sky.........
Roland Cube 60
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
video iPod.

the 30 gig one.
Gear:::

Schecter C1 Classic - drop C - .11's
Ibanez rg321 (emg 81/85) - drop D - .10's
----------------------
Peavey 6505+
Peavey XXX 412 cab
Crate VTX212b Combo - practice amp.
----------------------
ibanez TS9

dont blow your money, save it and one day you can get a triple rectifier or even better a bogner uberschall, you will thank me then for this advice...if your happy with what you have why waste money??
Quote by It'sForTheBest
Those cameras are really cool. I'm watching a parking lot right now.

Quote by SynGates7X
alright, you need to tell me how you get the shits to come out
A half pound of pot. Then just jam away.

On a serious note...

Buy a vox ad30vt and buy a new pickup(s) for your guitar. You will be blown away.
Hi.

I'm like..so cool

Quote by ?øXÍÇÍ?¥

Cheesemuffin > les paul

Runner Up for best guitarist...

Meh better than nothing
lol yeah i was thinkin bout spending at least half of it on pot but then i realized i dont have anywhere to hide that much and it would stink up my room so bad.
Pfft...I still say buy the HP
Hi.

I'm like..so cool

Quote by ?øXÍÇÍ?¥

Cheesemuffin > les paul

Meh better than nothing
What's even funnier is that you think i'm joking about buying weed. Go buy it and come live at my house for a week. You'll leave with a perma-high.
Hi.

I'm like..so cool

Quote by ?øXÍÇÍ?¥

Cheesemuffin > les paul

Meh better than nothing
Damn, you DO need to go buy a hp then. Or at least a cutie pie.

SO I don't spam, get a vox ad30vt.

And yes, i've told about 50 people that today. Couldn't reccomend it enough.
Hi.

I'm like..so cool

Quote by ?øXÍÇÍ?¥

Cheesemuffin > les paul

Meh better than nothing
Last edited by CheeseMuffin909 at Aug 22, 2006,