Getting serious - BELPHEGOR sign with Nuclear Blast!
Nuclear Blast is extremely thrilled to announce the signing of BELPHEGOR:
Schluss mit lustig - Death, Teufel and damnation! With the Death/Black Metallers BELPHEGOR, Nuclear Blast signed one of the most extreme Metal bands of our time.
This is what Helmuth (vocals/guitarist) has to say about the new cooperation: BELPHEGOR are proud to have found a new company with Nuclear Blast for our upcoming album. Over eleven months we`ve been working on »PESTAPOKALYPSE VI«.
We continued to develop and refine the songs over and over again. Never before have we spent so much time in the rehearsal room, and never before have we put so much energy in our new material. The producer Andy Classen provided us with a massive wall of sound in the Stage One Studios.
And - yeah - it`s cool to see that Nuclear Blast boast distribution ways and potential we never got to experience in our past. »PESTAPOKALYPSE VI« is our masterpiece so far! Hell awaits!!!
"PESTAPOKALYPSE VI" - will feature the following track listing:
I Belphegor ? Hell's Ambassador
II Seyn Todt In Schwartz
III Angel Of Retribution
IV Chants For The Devil 1533
V Pest Teufel Apokalypse
VI The Ancient Enemy
VII Bluhtsturm Erotika
VIII Sanctus Perversum
IX Das Pesthaus / Miasma Epilog
PESTAPOKALYPSE VI will be released on October 27th, 2006 - worldwide!

Can't wait for this, didn't think they'd be Nuclear Blast's thing though.
w00t Belphegor is awesome
Quote by greety

Yes we also shot JFK and faked the moon landing here at the UG Metal Forum.
Seriously looking forward to this, I own goatreich-fleshcult and that album is worth it just for "Sepulture of hypocrisy" alone.
Sick, I can't wait. Belphegor is amazing.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.