Does anyone know any good solo's to learn? I've been playing for three months.

Thanks.
stairway to heaven...no im jk.

seriously though, pretty much anything by green day.
well....sorry
smells like teen spirit - nirvana
any ramones songs pretty much XD
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Shot Down In Flames by AC/DC
You Really Got Me by Van Halen
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
dunno how easy 4 u but comfortably numb 1st solo by pink floyd was easy enough wen i learned it as a beginner.
Member #29 of the Fender Armada. Pm Arlabester...
Co-Founder of the UG Hippie Club! PM me or Blynd_Snyper to join!

My Gear:
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Fender Blues Junior Amp
Korg Multi effects pedal
Peavey Millenium Bass
Peavey Bass Amp
As stated before, Smells Like Teen Spirit. I personally don't like the song, but that's a whole 'nother thread. Can't Stop by Red Hot Chili Peppers is another pretty easy one, sounds cool, too. Guerilla Radio by Rage Against The Machine, very simple, also badazz az heyell. Then there's pretty much anything by Green Day, Blink 182... most pop-punk bands. I'm not saying they're bad, just that they usually have easy-to-play solos.
Quote by JohnKnee317
As stated before, Smells Like Teen Spirit. I personally don't like the song, but that's a whole 'nother thread. Can't Stop by Red Hot Chili Peppers is another pretty easy one, sounds cool, too. Guerilla Radio by Rage Against The Machine, very simple, also badazz az heyell. Then there's pretty much anything by Green Day, Blink 182... most pop-punk bands. I'm not saying they're bad, just that they usually have easy-to-play solos.

Most of them don't even have solos..
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude

The ones that do are usually a scale run from the 6th to 1st string lol
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
stairway to heaven it was my first solo , It got me most of my dextarity and memory
and don't g for a green day solo or any bands like green day cause what the guy before me said
Last edited by Guitargod12345 at Aug 22, 2006,
Yea stairway was one of the first i learned its really easy. Also the first few solos in La Villa Strangiato by Rush and the first few solos in sanitarium by Metallica.
Stairway to Heaven
Bark at the moon
Dazed and confused
mr.crowley
highway star
master of puppets
all very easy solos,

if your feeling like a hardass try and learn eruption
it took me a while but i got it!
Gibson SG (Cherry)
Gibson Double Neck SG (Cherry)

Musicman AMP

*Building my own guitar now*
Patience by GnR
Quote by Ibanez_rawker
but I have a penis.... and when most guys have the chance to get some, they are gonna take it.... our hormones were going out of control and her 'rents weren't home.

Edit: she knew I wasn't wearing a condom.
Quote by steve06x
Stairway to Heaven
Bark at the moon
Dazed and confused
mr.crowley
highway star
master of puppets
all very easy solos,

if your feeling like a hardass try and learn eruption
it took me a while but i got it!

Bark at the moon is hard man. Well, it sounds hard
MEMBER OF THE UGERS FOR AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE

Member Number 12 of the Iron Maiden are Gods Club. PM Revelations to Join

Sergeant Simmons of the KISS Army: UG Regiment PM Sloopy to join

Member of the "I Remember Old Nickelodeon Club"
Quote by Nikki Sixx
Bark at the moon is hard man. Well, it sounds hard

Yeah, so is Mr. Crowley (I still struggle with it at least). I don't know why anyone would recommend those solos to anyone playing for 3 months.

Anyway, Coins, try Fade to Black's intro solo if you haven't learned it already. You're probably about at that level, it's not hard to play and sounds cool.
Quote by aznrockerdude

Most of them have at least a very very very simple solo.
black star yngwie malmsteen
Gibson SG (Cherry)
Gibson Double Neck SG (Cherry)

Musicman AMP

*Building my own guitar now*
'Born to be a Dancer' by Kaiser Chiefs was the first solo I learned. Good song, good band, good times.
?You can't always write a chord ugly enough to say what you want to say, so sometimes you have to rely on a giraffe filled with whipped cream.? - Frank Zappa 1940 - 1993
Stacy's Mom - Fountains of Wayne.

Solo is pretty easy to learn and its short. Very fun song to play all the way through.

Learn the intro to GNR's Sweet Child of Mine.
My first was 'Heart Full of SOul" by the Yardbirds. Surprisingly easy for a Clapton solo.