I've been trying to find a store with brands like Esteve, Alvarez, and Alhambra for my next classical guitar. I've been playing classical music on a dumb Yamaha gig guitar with steel strings for about 2 years, I think I need to switch.

I've called a lot of local stores, and visited a few guitarcenters, but nothing. Anyone in the SF Bay Area know of any shops? Preferably near the Berkeley or San Francisco area?

THANKS!
Quote by kinetic
I've been trying to find a store with brands like Esteve, Alvarez, and Alhambra for my next classical guitar. I've been playing classical music on a dumb Yamaha gig guitar with steel strings for about 2 years, I think I need to switch.

I've called a lot of local stores, and visited a few guitarcenters, but nothing. Anyone in the SF Bay Area know of any shops? Preferably near the Berkeley or San Francisco area?

THANKS!

I live on the peninsula, and theres a place down here in san mateo called bstreet music. I dont know if they have those brands, but i know they have a large selection of classical guitars.
Quote by frogan
I think that Guitar Solo is located in San Francisco check out their website www.gspguitar.com

their website doesn't list any of the guitars i want. i'll have to give them a call