Page 1 of 3
Whats the largest collection you have from one artist? I have 62 Grateful Dead Albums, including Dicks Picks (all of them now) and Bootlegs.

There's a screenshot. I also have around 40 Allman Brothers Recordings, including Live Recordings As Well.

P.S. - Not sure if this has been done before, searched and i couldnt find a similar thread, but sorry if its not original.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
I don't really think bootlegs should count towards the main score for a group. Especially if people who aren't fans of certain groups are at a disadvantage, such as those not into the dead, what with availability of bootlegs and all.

I do have a few of my own, but I never count those in.

So the most I have in official albums by anyone is 24 albums/27 discs of Rush.
Quote by Here_is_no_why
Other than that, they do no harm. Unless you play a seriously crappy game, you know, like Glover. He was a ****ing glove. Seriously.
Mattefuller, he means albums, not songs.

I think I have about 15 ozzy albums lying around? Then over ten albums of Led Zep, King Crimson, and Jethro Tull each. I think those are my highest album counts.

My Zappa collection will get up there though... someday...
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
mattefuller, way to give everyone your sn.
=P
When I go forwards you go backwards
and somewhere we will meet.

PANCAKES
Shouldn't a collection consist of things that aren't just downloaded from p2p programs?
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by the guitarist
mattefuller, way to give everyone your sn.
=P

hehe, yeah, i noticed that once i posted it, i don't care too much though, I use MSN messenger more
Quote by andrewbiles
Shouldn't a collection consist of things that aren't just downloaded from p2p programs?

I work at a vintage record shop called vintage vinyl, and we obviously sell cds as well since we'd be out of business nowadays, I get everything for next to nothing.
Most definately Led Zeppelin...ruffly 400 tracks for them. I need more.

I have quite a few Dylan vinyls and CDs.
No fucking images.

Ghey.
I have all but three AC/DC C.D.s. I got all the Bon ones, b ut hate Brian Johnson too much to get the whole discography. I also have three D.V.D.s and the original Australian vynal, Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap. Mostly my collection is varied over many artists, but I used to be quite determined AC/DC was the best band ever. Maybe they were up until Bon died.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
I have every single CD, live album and DVD Rush ever released.

As well as five concert ticket stubs.
7 pink floyd albums
Member #2 of The Improve UG Forums Movement, PM Musical Meds To Join

[20:35] <Horrid> I'm gonna go gay for you.

(23:03:22) <OptimusPrime> I hate black people

DOES NOT HATE JOSH KLINGHOFFER
I've got all of the AC/DC albums (17), all of the Beatles (13), and all but one of Led Zeppelin (11, and the one I'm missing is Song Remains The Same).
"Let there be light...sound...drums...guitar...LET THERE BE ROCK!" - Let There Be Rock, AC/DC
- All Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers albums, including Petty's solo albums
-All The Doors Albums
-All Neil Young Albums (up until the 80s)
-Most ELO albums
-Most Led Zeppelin
- All Jimi Hendrix Experience (I have yet to get Band of Gypsys and Cry of Love?)
Quote by stve
- All Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers albums, including Petty's solo albums
-All The Doors Albums
-All Neil Young Albums (up until the 80s)
-Most ELO albums
-Most Led Zeppelin
- All Jimi Hendrix Experience (I have yet to get Band of Gypsys and Cry of Love?)

Do you have Other Voices and Full Circle?
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
32 Who Albums - CD Format
12 Who Albums - Vinyl

And my favorite, 2 Ticket Stubs
Last edited by JeffWiredBeck24 at Aug 22, 2006,
Quote by mercedesisbenz
Whats the largest collection you have from one artist? I have 62 Grateful Dead Albums, including Dicks Picks (all of them now) and Bootlegs.

There's a screenshot. I also have around 40 Allman Brothers Recordings, including Live Recordings As Well.

P.S. - Not sure if this has been done before, searched and i couldnt find a similar thread, but sorry if its not original.

Do you have Dicks Picks 26?

And also, do you have that Allman Brothers recording from Stony Brook 9/19/71 I think the date is... it has Blue Sky on it with Duane.
*Official Deadhead*

The times they are a-changin'
If I had my dads old vinyls back then I would post...

My cousin took them like three years a go(before I got into classic rock)and I have been waiting to get them back awhile now.
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
18 Bob Dylan CDs
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
I have all of AC/DC's albums (including live cd's) and concert dvd's except for the Australian released dirty deeds.
Pink Floyd related: I've got everything Floyd put out, besides Relics and A Collection of Great Dance Songs, and the tracks from Zabriskie Point. Actually, now that I think of it, I don't think I have the CD versions of Pulse or Delicate Sound of Thunder...I lost them when I lost my hard drive data. I have Pulse, Pompeii, and Waters in the Flesh on DVD. I have all three of Gilmour's solo albums, and Roger Waters' Amused to Death and the Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking.

19 Rush CDs, 3 DVDs.

20 Stones CDs, plus the Early Singles collection, and probably a CD or two I extra that I don't even know about. Plus I've got some Stones on vinyl also. I've got some Keith Richards solo too, if I remember correctly.

15 Aerosmith CDs, including a CD of unreleased tracks. I'm also in the process of getting Classics Live I and II. Plus Rockin' the Joint Live CD/DVD and You Gotta Move CD/DVD. I also have Joe Perry's self titled solo CD, and all three Joe Perry Project CDs.

11 Neil Young CDs, 8 Neil Young and Crazy Horse CDs = 19 total. Plus the Greendale DVD, Heart of Gold DVD, and Rust Never Sleeps Live DVD.

8 Petty and the Heartbreakers CDs, all three of Petty's solo CDs = 11 total. Plus Pack Up the Plantation: Live! on CD and VCR tape, High Grass Dogs (I think that's the name of it) Live DVD, and a 6 CD box set with a bunch of unreleased songs.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
i have more beatles songs than you have dead songs, but i think yours add up to more time, seeing as the avg beatles song is 2-3 min.
"I see my light come shining from the west down to the east
Any day now, any day now I shall be released"

Know any good teachers in NY, especially skilled in teaching ear training? Tell me
my collection is pretty sad cause my LP's and 8-Tracks out weigh my cd's but..

8 pink floyd
7 beatles
7 Van Halen
6 Queen
6 ZZ Top
5 Deep Purple
5 Who
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by trey-col89
Do you have Dicks Picks 26?

And also, do you have that Allman Brothers recording from Stony Brook 9/19/71 I think the date is... it has Blue Sky on it with Duane.

I have Dicks Picks 26 on vinyl only, and nope I havent been able to find Stony Brook, but I havent really looked for it very hard though.

EDIT - After looking at your phish avatar, I have 87 different phish albums, i can send you any of them you want just pm me. Didnt originally post about phish since they arent classic rock.
Last edited by mercedesisbenz at Aug 23, 2006,
Quote by ufossuck
Do you have Other Voices and Full Circle?

yes I do.
Quote by BrainDamage
Pink Floyd related: I've got everything Floyd put out, besides Relics and A Collection of Great Dance Songs, and the tracks from Zabriskie Point. Actually, now that I think of it, I don't think I have the CD versions of Pulse or Delicate Sound of Thunder...I lost them when I lost my hard drive data. I have Pulse, Pompeii, and Waters in the Flesh on DVD. I have all three of Gilmour's solo albums, and Roger Waters' Amused to Death and the Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking.

19 Rush CDs, 3 DVDs.

20 Stones CDs, plus the Early Singles collection, and probably a CD or two I extra that I don't even know about. Plus I've got some Stones on vinyl also. I've got some Keith Richards solo too, if I remember correctly.

15 Aerosmith CDs, including a CD of unreleased tracks. I'm also in the process of getting Classics Live I and II. Plus Rockin' the Joint Live CD/DVD and You Gotta Move CD/DVD. I also have Joe Perry's self titled solo CD, and all three Joe Perry Project CDs.

11 Neil Young CDs, 8 Neil Young and Crazy Horse CDs = 19 total. Plus the Greendale DVD, Heart of Gold DVD, and Rust Never Sleeps Live DVD.

8 Petty and the Heartbreakers CDs, all three of Petty's solo CDs = 11 total. Plus Pack Up the Plantation: Live! on CD and VCR tape, High Grass Dogs (I think that's the name of it) Live DVD, and a 6 CD box set with a bunch of unreleased songs.

When you die and need to pass on all your cds(and vinyls) remeber me.
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
It would have to be Aerosmith.

29 albums, including Quadraphonic mixes of Toys In The Attic and Rocks.

For the 'extras', I also have 3 Tribute To Aerosmith albums, the Whitford St. Holmes album, 4 Joe Perry Project albums (his 3 albums plus the 'Best Of JPP'), Joe Perry's solo CD, and somewhere around 350 Aerosmith bootlegs, including audio and DVD. Oh, and then their DVD releases (You Gotta Move, The Making Of Pump), VHS (Big Ones You Can Look At), and 2 12" records, Toys and Rocks.

And around 20-25 Deep Purple releases, 17 George Harrison, 30-35 Rolling Stones, 20-25 Yes.
Last edited by futurejp at Aug 23, 2006,
Every Bob Dylan album ever released, included the bootleg series, greatest hits, live etc.....
Quote by Tenacious Me
When you die and need to pass on all your cds(and vinyls) remeber me.
heh, I didn't even include all the vinyl I (my dad) has But anyway, I'll keep you in mind

Quote by trey-col89
that would be 1971-09-16.

futurejp, I want that Whitford St. Holmes album. Some bootlegs would be nice also I already have your AIM screenname.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
14 Hendrix (no greatest hits!)
12 Zeppelin
11 Rolling Stones
17 Beatles

ahhh good stuff!
Quote by JimmyPageSlash
nice i like how rocker clothes are cheap. im gonna be dressing completely rocker soon

TOOL ALERT
Page 1 of 3