I was flipping through an old Guitar One magazine the other day, and I found an article about "The Top Ten Fastest Guitar Shredders". You guys can find the actual list if you like, but as for me, I found myself disagreeing with a lot of it, so I thought up my own list. Tell me what you think of mine, and feel free to share your own opinions about it.

From the top -

1. Michael Angelo Batio

2. Buckethead

3. Chris Impellitteri

4. Yngwie Malmsteen

5. Dimebag Darrell

6. Eddie Van Halen

7. Paul Gilbert

8. Randy Rhoads

9. Steve Vai

10. Joe Stump
Your list a lot of really well known cliche people in the world of shred. The Guitar One list was a lot of more underground people, like Rusty Cooley.
malmsteen is faster than buckethead, steve vai is faster than dimebag... another ****ty list
Its our curse that makes this world so hopeless,
Allowing our king to spread his genocydal wings...
Quote by Loserlnsm
I was flipping through an old Guitar One magazine the other day, and I found an article about "The Top Ten Fastest Guitar Shredders". You guys can find the actual list if you like, but as for me, I found myself disagreeing with a lot of it, so I thought up my own list. Tell me what you think of mine, and feel free to share your own opinions about it.

From the top -

1. Michael Angelo Batio

2. Buckethead

3. Chris Impellitteri

4. Yngwie Malmsteen

5. Dimebag Darrell

6. Eddie Van Halen

7. Paul Gilbert

8. Randy Rhoads

9. Steve Vai

10. Joe Stump

Al di meola has to be on there.
Also paco de lucia.

Steve vai should be about randy eddie and dimebag
Michael angelo may be the fastest but he sucks in the musical sense so even though its a shred list, i wouldnt put him on
Al di meola would own most of them. and he doesnt use gain.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Quote by feltgrape
Michael angelo may be the fastest but he sucks in the musical sense so even though its a shred list, i wouldnt put him on

He may be the fastest but you wouldn't put him on a list of the fastest guitarists? I see.
Quote by feltgrape
Al di meola has to be on there.
Also paco de lucia.

Steve vai should be about randy eddie and dimebag
Al di meola would own most of them. and he doesnt use gain.

my thoughts exactly

inmagine giving that bitch an electric gui*mind blows up in flames*

TG
Fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

Screw you Waldo, go find yourself!!!!
Yeah, where's Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal and Rusty Cooley? You can't tell me you've never heard of Bumblefoot, he's not exactly underground anymore, after finishing a tour in Europe as a member of Guns N' Roses.
These lists (in magazines) are useless. Theres alot of guitarists that are either equal or better than those in the top 10.
Been away, am back