I need some headphones and was wondering if you guys can tell me a great brand/model # etc. Not worried about cost. Also I have a B52 at 100 tube head. Will a great set of headphones sound anything like running it through my Carvin legacy cab?

Thanks.
I used to use a nice pair of sony headphones back when I was a DJ. Sony makes the best IMHO.

EDIT: No! The sound coming out of the speaker is completely different than through headphones, unless it is "speaker emulated(sp?)" or whatever, which basically means they make it sound like a speaker. But I don't think that head has that so it will just be direct sounding. But it doesn't really matter since you'll be the only one hearing it.
Hi.

I'm like..so cool

Quote by ?øXÍÇÍ?¥

Cheesemuffin > les paul

Runner Up for best guitarist...

Meh better than nothing
Last edited by CheeseMuffin909 at Aug 22, 2006,
I love my Sennheiser HD280 pros. Got them about 5 years ago, and they are the best headphones I've ever owned.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Erock503
I love my Sennheiser HD280 pros. Got them about 5 years ago, and they are the best headphones I've ever owned.

They seem to be popular. Neck in neck with the Sonys
Quote by mrtgman
They seem to be popular. Neck in neck with the Sonys

never tried the Sony's, but these have taken a lot of abuse, and still sound like the day I bought them. Problem with them is, everything sounds better thru them, lol. My multifx boxes sound WAY better thru them, than in recordings or thru any amp unfortunately. They also block out any outside noise, which is good and bad. I use them to record my amps, plugged into the mic preamp, and I would probably be deaf without them considering the volume levels I like to use to record. Another good or bad thing, depending, is my girl can be standing right behind me screaming, and I won't hear her.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by soul_power
Bose are probably the best headphones that u can get if ur not worried about cost.

The only reason Bose are expensive is cause they have customers like this. Bose haven't been anything special for a long time.

Audio Technica's or Beyerdynamics are a couple to look at.
hehe, after reading this trough I'm quite set on the sennheiser 280 pro's, never heard anything bad about them and I need a really good isolation, I hate it when I still hear my amp even when I have my (übercheapass) headphones on.